Friday, July 17, 2009

Self Love.

Self Love. Something that very many people have yet to discover, including me. Once you love yourself, people will start to love you. I always used to think that others needed to see me as a certain way, for example beautiful, in order to see myself that way. But we shouldn't live our lives for others. We should do the things we do for ourselves. It's okay to be selfish every now and then. In fact when it comes to the way you see yourself you need to be selfish. You have to make sure that you know that you are great, that you are beautiful, and talented, and amazing. If you don't see yourself that way then no one else will see you this way. i found something on the internet. 7 days to self love. They are a list of ways to improve the way you see yourself. When you work out don;t do it to shut up your spouse because they are calling you fat. Don;t do it because you want to look better than that anorexic model you live next to. do it because when you look in the mirror every morning you feel good about yourself and you know in your heart that you are beautiful inside and out. Quit smoking for yourself. Stop drinking for yourself. Go out and look good for yourself. Put on make up for yourself, not to impress guys but to show yourself just how good you can look. I mean I haven't exactly practiced self love in a while. But for the next 7 days I will be doing this 7 day self love trial on this website:http://www.yogaprasad.in/blog/7-days-to-self-love/#more-406 and I will be blogging about how I feel about myself each day and if it works. But I wont stop the 7 day trial of self love, no I will continue it. I'll just be blogging about it. I also will be blogging about meditation and how much better I feel about myself afterwards. I feel anxious all the time, I am constantly worried or paranoid about what people think about me or perceive me. So for the next 7 days get ready to love yourself! 

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Flowers and Decors. Powered by Blogger